|Job title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Reference:||OJA - Dub_1620137811|
|Contact name:||Naomi McGee|
|Published:||1 day ago|
Oliver James Associates:
We are an ambitious and entrepreneurial Recruitment Consultancy with a €130 million turnover operating out of 12 international offices. Established in 2002, we have grown organically and consistently over the past 18 years to become a renowned financial services search & selection organisation, with a current head count of circa 485 employees.
The business continues to go from strength-to-strength being recognised in the industry with various awards as well as having recently been named a Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for and placed in the Virgin Fast Track 100 for the 4th time.
We opened 4 new offices in the last 3 years and currently have a physical presence in Manchester, London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Brussels, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, New York, Charlotte, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2020 was a challenging but successful year, with continued promotions and new hires.
We are currently hiring across our Technology team in Dublin and are looking for an experienced IT recruiter to join.
- Proactively create, maintain, and develop a highly skilled network of candidates via recommendations, referrals and headhunts
- Proactively promote Oliver James Associates business and services to clientele to secure new business relationships
- We work collaboratively at so ensure you cross-sell between all brands and services of the OJ Group
- Keep up with current and anticipated demand of candidates with a clearly outlined skill-set, maximising efficiency through the effective use of Linked In and internal databases
- Keep up to date with market trends and immerse yourself in your sector hosting and attending round tables, meet-ups and events
- Screen, interview and assess candidates in line with company standards to ensure a thorough understanding of their job and career requirements
What we can offer you;
- Global relocation is actively encouraged within Oliver James Associates once proven - either to existing offices or to set up your own.
- On top of a competitive basic salary we boast a lucrative commission scheme; it is all transparent and uncapped rather than team based - so you are in control of your own income and know exactly what your take home is.
- Culture - Our culture is unique and maintaining this is of the utmost importance to Oliver and James as well as all Global Directors and Senior Stakeholders. Annually we spend €700k on company entertainment so you can get to know your counterparts around the world. This consists of quarterly lunch clubs, quarterly team events, Spring, Summer and Christmas parties!
- Award-winning in-house training and development team - for every stage of your career (on recruitment and management).
- Fast track progression, Oliver James Associates provide you with the right tools to propel your career with case studies of entry level candidates progressing to Director within 3,4,5 years!
- https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Oliver-James-Associates-Reviews-E795860.htm - OJ's reviews from past and present employees
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVGgRExzuqIMu2F5ESSRAxg - Our YouTube channel so you can check out our company parties, client networking events, new office launches and more!
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs