Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Manchester)
|Job title:||Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Manchester)|
|Salary:||£20000 - £30000 per annum + Uncapped Commission Structure per annum|
|Contact name:||Ellen Rylance|
|Published:||16 days ago|
Due to great success on the team, we are looking for a Junior Recruiter to join our Manchester team here at Light Search!
Who is Light Search?
We are Light Search, an experienced search company with a global reach. We are extremely well networked with recruiters and are partnered with some truly exciting businesses globally. Our mission is to help ambitious recruiters realise their potential and support businesses in their strategic growth.
We take a consultative approach to our client and candidate partnerships, we are here to advise and give support around hiring strategies for your business or career advice and tailored search when seeking a move.
We currently operate from Manchester, but from here we have a network across the UK and Europe including Belgium, Germany, France and Italy. We also place into the Asia market including Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore and Australia. Our New York office works across North America with new office locations opening in the coming year!
What are we looking for?
We are currently seeking an Associate Consultant for our Manchester Team. Associate Consultants are a vital part of our business, we offer a fully supported environment for non-experienced recruiters to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of our niche markets prior to promotion to a Recruitment Consultant role. You will join an established group of experts, working alongside Senior Consultants and Directors to assist in the development and growth of some of our most successful teams globally.
We are looking for proven business-to-business sales professionals who have excelled in a targeted environment now looking for a rewarding career path. To be successful you must demonstrate your ability to learn and commitment to achieve your personal and work goals. You must be a strong communicator and be confident speaking to professionals as you will spend most of your time networking with senior-level candidates.
- Proactively create, maintain, and develop a network of candidates via sales focused telephone activity
- Proactively promote Light Search business and services to all contacts to generate new client business
- Identify and establish sales leads and follow up with approaches to appropriate target clients
- Keep up with current and anticipated demand of candidates with a clearly outlined skill set, maximising efficiency through the effective use of Linked In and internal databases
- Assist Senior Consultants in mapping a candidate pool in response to client's hiring requirements
- Screen, interview and assess candidates in line with company standards to ensure a thorough understanding of their job and career requirements
- Present matched candidates to client requirements in a proactive and consultative manner
- Ideally, you will have 6-24 months business to business sales experience OR will have worked as a Trainee Recruiter with up to 12 months of experience
- You must be confident on the phone, able to build rapport quickly and establish long-lasting relationships
- You must demonstrate that you are ambitious, results-driven, self-motivated, and naturally competitive
What will I get in return?
People are our strength. They provide our competitive edge - and are key to securing and maintaining all our partnerships. We provide an inclusive work environment, where our current leaders and leaders of tomorrow understand that a team is made of individuals with unique strengths, committed to achieving one collective vision. This journey is supported by our investment in a range of innovative tools and the creation of an agile working environment. Both ensure a fun, forward-thinking space where we can all deliver with excellence.
We ensure our values are demonstrated in all our activities, and we reward our employees with progression where these values are evident and applied. We are also passionate about supporting our clients and candidates, challenging ourselves to continuously improve for the good of every connection we make.
We have an award-winning People & Performance team, enabling us to provide training for all employees across all office locations, to ensure that you are consistently challenged and developed.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs