|Job title:||Delivery Consultant|
|Salary:||excellent benefits & commission per annum|
|Contact name:||Rosie Miranda|
|Published:||17 days ago|
We are an ambitious, entrepreneurial and privately-owned Recruitment Consultancy with a £120 million turnover operating out of 11 international offices. Established in 2002, we have grown organically and consistently over the past 18 years to become a renowned search & selection organisation, with a current head count of circa 500 employees. The business continues to go from strength-to-strength being recognised in the industry with various awards as well as having recently been named a Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for and placed in the Virgin Fast Track 100 for the 4th time. We currently have a physical presence in Manchester, London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Brussels, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2019 was an incredible and record-breaking year for us, with 103 promotions and 118 new hires. We have navigated the pandemic well due to our fantastic consultants and the adaptability and tenacity they have shown in difficult times. The business has had a record breaking 2021 in many areas and are looking to epand their teams.
Working hard and proving yourself in this environment is key, it will enable you to make money and progress quickly in an achievable timescale. We actively encourage Global relocation for those who prove themselves within any of our markets.
We are currently hiring on our flagship actuarial desk due to high client demand in this space;
- Proactively create, maintain, and develop a highly skilled network of candidates via recommendations, referrals and headhunts
- Proactively promote Oliver James Associates business and services to candidates
- We work collaboratively at so ensure you cross-sell between all brands and services of the OJ Group
- Keep up with current and anticipated demand of candidates with a clearly outlined skillset, maximising efficiency through the effective use of LinkedIn and internal databases
- Keep up to date with market trends and immerse yourself in your sector
- Screen, interview and assess candidates in line with company standards to ensure a thorough understanding of their job and career requirements
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
What we can offer you;
- Global relocation is actively encouraged within Oliver James Associates once proven - either to existing offices or to set up your own.
- On top of a competitive basic salary we boast a lucrative commission scheme; it is all transparent and uncapped rather than team based - so you are in control of your own income and know exactly what your take home is.
- Culture - Our culture is unique and maintaining this is of the up-most importance to Oliver and James as well as all Global Directors and Senior Stakeholders. Annually we spend £700k on company entertainment so you can get to know your counterparts around the world. This consists of quarterly lunch clubs, quarterly team events, Spring, Summer and 2x Christmas parties!
- Award-winning in-house training and development team - for every stage of your career (on recruitment and management).
- Fast track progression, Oliver James Associates provide you with the right tools to propel your career with case studies of entry level candidates progressing to Director within 3,4,5 years!
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs