Candidate Delivery Recruitment Consultant
|Job title:||Candidate Delivery Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||commission & excellent benefits per annum|
|Contact name:||Rosie Miranda|
|Published:||14 days ago|
Job Title: 180 Recruitment Consultant (candidate side)
Discipline: Technology (Contract)
We are currently seeking a Delivery Recruitment Consultant to join our established, but growing Technology team in Manchester. Supporting the new business consultants to source and manage the best calibre of tech talent out there!
- This is a 180 position, proactively headhunting candidates and managing them throughout the interview process
- The successful applicant will be focused on working very closely with the existing new business team, sharing information and contacts and taking advantage of our extensive existing candidate base
- You will be responsible for achieving set targets and providing the best candidate experience in the market
- Networking with candidates and organising networking events
- Cross selling other disciplines and incorporating other business areas into the relationships cultivated
Who we're looking for:
- A proven 180 candidate side delivery consultant or 360 recruiters looking for a change
- We are looking for confident, bright and resilient individuals who thrive in a competitive environment which is challenging yet rewarding. You must be able to work under pressure and be target driven
- A solid business mind and the gravitas to challenge prospective customers. You will have excellent communication skills, an impressive presence and demonstrate the ability to build long term business relationships.
- You must be able to display a track record of high achievement either in or out of work.
- Career minded individuals who are looking for a role with rapid progression based on merit
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be a goal orientated individual
- Have the initiative to spot and capitalise on opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
- Be a team player and yet capable of operating autonomously
- Demonstrate a high level of verbal communication skills
- Have a confident approach
- An innate desire to be successful and a willingness to make the commitment that this role requires as well as the resilience to deal with the inevitable challenges that a sales role brings
- A track record of high achievement in previous roles
These roles are aimed at individuals with high potential who are seeking a business that will invest in them, if you prove yourself then promotional opportunities are available. Recruitment experience is essential however specific sector experience is not. It is important that you demonstrate commitment and a genuine desire to achieve. In addition to the above you will be a team player, with a vibrant personality.
We work hard and enjoy ourselves at the same time. As well as a salary and market leading commission structure we offer Consultants:
- Excellent Social Calendar - including high achiever incentives; Group Summer and Xmas Parties; Friday drinks every week; Frequent team nights out and events
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives - Extended lunch breaks for gym-goers; Fresh Fruit delivered daily
- Private Healthcare Insurance, provided by BUPA
- Generous holiday entitlement - including Christmas shut-down not requiring annual leave
- Other benefits - including Cycle-to-work scheme, Childcare Vouchers
- Pension Contribution which is matched up 4.5%
What we offer:
At Oliver James Associates, our people are our strength. They provide our competitive edge - and are key to securing and maintaining all our partnerships. We provide an inclusive work environment, where our current leaders and leaders of tomorrow understand that a team is made of individuals with unique strengths, committed to achieving one collective vision. This journey is supported by our investment in a range of innovative tools, and the creation of an agile working environment. Both ensure a fun, forward-thinking space where we can all deliver with excellence.
We ensure our values are demonstrated in all our activities, and we reward our employees with progression where these values are evident and applied. We are also passionate about supporting our clients and candidates, challenging ourselves to continuously improve for the good of every connection we make.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs