|Job title:||Associate Consultant|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Reference:||OJ DUB GRAD_1613470753|
|Contact name:||Naomi McGee|
|Published:||10 days ago|
We are currently hiring in our Dublin office due to high client demand across all technology verticals.
If you are a naturally competitive and self motivated person who likes to be rewarded for hard work then this is for you!
- Proactively create, maintain, and develop a highly skilled network of candidates via recommendations, referrals and headhunts
- Proactively promote Oliver James Associates business and services to candidates
- We work collaboratively at so ensure you cross-sell between all brands and services of the OJ Group
- Keep up with current and anticipated demand of candidates with a clearly outlined skillset, maximising efficiency through the effective use of LinkedIn and internal databases
- Keep up to date with market trends and immerse yourself in your sector
- Screen, interview and assess candidates in line with company standards to ensure a thorough understanding of their job and career requirements
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
What we can offer you;
- Global relocation is actively encouraged within Oliver James Associates once proven - either to existing offices or to set up your own.
- On top of a competitive basic salary we boast a lucrative commission scheme; it is all transparent and uncapped rather than team based - so you are in control of your own income and know exactly what your take home is.
- Culture - Our culture is unique and maintaining this is of the up-most importance to Oliver and James as well as all Global Directors and Senior Stakeholders. Annually we spend €700k on company entertainment so you can get to know your counterparts around the world. This consists of quarterly lunch clubs, quarterly team events, Spring, Summer and 2x Christmas parties!
- Award-winning in-house training and development team - for every stage of your career (on recruitment and management).
- Fast track progression, Oliver James Associates provide you with the right tools to propel your career with case studies of entry level candidates progressing to Director within 3,4,5 years!
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs